Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where in Rome?

Ponte Sisto, Rome by Simona Albanese

Trastevere, this is my choice. I grow up here, in this wonderful part of the city of Rome. From here you are very close to the Vatican City, as well as to the centre. In fact, just crossing Ponte Sisto, one of the many bridges of Rome, you leave Trastevere, the Rione number XIII, to reach Via dei Pettinari and Via Giulia, to then carry on towards Campo dei Fiori and Piazza Navona.


 File:Rome rione XIII trastevere logo.png


Trastevere is a place full of life, restaurants and little shops, as well as historical buildings and amazing secret churches with astonishing artworks. You can spend an entire day just running around the little alleys, visiting the little corners, to then have dinner in one of the many local places.

If you want to know more just follow my blog and you will see my photos when I will be in Rome next week!
If you like Italian art then come to my art workshops! and if you want to practise Italian just get in touch!


A presto!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...