Friday, December 10, 2010

My family restaurant: Mario's a Trastevere

While going through my photographs last night I have found a bunch of photographs done at my family restaurant at the beginning of December last year, when Christmas was already in the air and the children where so happy to spend time with my family, aunties, "nonno", "nonna" and brother.

It is amazing how time goes fast and how important it is to share this beautiful moments with the people you love the most!!!


My mum and Valentina

Zia Vanda

My dad

Zia Lina

Lorenzo

Valentina and zio Luca

Valentina, zio Luca and Lorenzo

Happy Lorenzo

So if you go to Italy during this Christmas holiday and you think to have some genuine Italian food go and have something to eat there at Trastevere and tell my mum, Rosalba, that I send you there.

The "trattoria" will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...