Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm back...teaching Italian and enjoying life, art and good food!

I have been away for sometimes as everyone does during their journey! I'm back in New Farm and I am involved in new different projects!

If you like to cook and you want to join my cooking classes, I'm offering a course at New Farm State School between May and June. Places are very limited, so be quick!

In New Farm I also offer several Italian classes between Monday and Tuesday.
New courses will start Monday April 29th and Tuesday April 30th.

When in Rome @ Mario's by Italian Cultural Experience

If you have only a short amount of time and you want to learn quickly some Italian expressions, this course in May is perfect for you! The class will be held every Thursday of the month!

This is a new initiative with ANFE in Newstead!

Italian classes at ANFE


Maybe you prefer to relax, enjoy a coffee and practise your Italian! I can arrange even this for you!
Just send me an email! I will be very happy to assist you in this task!


Italian conversation classes Brisbane

I also organise cultural morning! If you are interested in these type of meetings, get in touch!

Luca Giordano
On loan at the QAG 

I look forward to hearing back from you!

A presto!

AND ARE YOU COMING TO ITALY WITH ME IN SEPTEMBER?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...