Saturday, December 18, 2010

Next Saturday is Christmas - Sabato prossimo e' Natale

Christmas is very close now...only one week!!...and finally I have completed my shopping in town after I had lunch with my children and my husband at Vapiano restaurant, just off the Queens Street Mall.... 

 at Vapiano


at Vapiano

....and then coming back home I catch the bus my friend Alessia was on last week and I did some photos.
It is the first time I see a bus decorated in this way and certainly it is a nice thing, because the driver loves his bus and wants to make his passengers happy!

Route 199 by Simona Albanese

Route 199 by Simona Albanese

Bus door

Now in New Farm, it is raining!! Were is the summer?

Back home!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...